Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Tired

I think the MSG in the food has been making me extremely tired lately.

Suddenly I can't keep my eyes open anymore and its only 11pm!

Hate to say it, but Bible Study was a bit of a disappointment today because we ended up not studying the Bible or praying yet again. And I was so looking forward to it too.

I like the people in the group and its fun and comfortable--but I don't think it does too much for me spiritually. Sometimes I wonder whether I should be looking for something more...Should I be expecting more?

On a completely unrelated note, I got a guitar for Christmas and have been so excited about the song I'm learning off Youtube. Its Tears in Heaven by Eric Clapton--just about the saddest song ever. I'm excited to learn some praise Choruses soon.

Feeling stressed lately about these grad school essays. So much to do and so little time. I can't wait till Jan 5th when they're done! But I have to remind myself that its in God's hands...I just want so much to do His will and not mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment