Monday, January 4, 2010

God is good

And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose. [Romans 8:28]

Been reminded lately that I have to have faith in God's plan and not my own credentials and efforts.

In another 24 hours, I shall be done with this year's grad school apps. I am only applying to one program--though, there is little difference between applying to one and a dozen. Except for the $$ of course.

I figured, why apply to so many if I have a clear preference for one? Plus, I wouldn't mind too much if I don't get in and perhaps end up applying again next year. Who knows, God could have much better plans for me elsewhere!!

Today has been a great day for copious reasons:

1. SUN SUN SUN!
2. Passed the CBEST, so now I can actually be a substitute teacher and am on my way towards being fully credentialed
3. All my letters of rec and thank yous are done!
4. I have an interview at a truly rewarding and challenging job tomorrow! Indeed, it is a job that God has provided for me even before my graduation from Williams--except It has taken me THIS long to respond. But now that I've had an opportunity to try out a myriad of jobs, I think I can appreciate my strengths and the position so much more.
5. Reminded of God's unfailing goodness and faithfulness

Praying that you are having a blessed day too!

No comments:

Post a Comment